Welcome to OLOL Online.
Our Lady of Lourdes is introducing a new online payments and permissions system using the SIMS Agora platform. This new system will not only allow parents to pay for school meals, trips, music lessons and after schools clubs, but can also be used to give permission for children to take part in school trips and after school activities. This means no more hunting for loose change to pay for your child’s school trip. No more searching around in the morning to sign a permission slip for a trip your child has just remembered.
The service is available 24 hours a day. We know how busy being a parent can be, and we hope this helps make things a little more convenient.
Welcome to SIMS Agora online payments
SIMS Agora provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- SIMS Agora Allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Agora.
Is SIMS Agora safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes – SIMS Agora is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Agora is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure – no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Agora is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Agora.
How do I get started with SIMS Agora?
- Our Lady of Lourdes will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child’s date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account – you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access SIMS Agora please go to: www.payyourschool.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Agora account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within SIMS Agora on how to do this.
- For more information about SIMS Agora online payments
please see the frequently asked questions for parents: